Friday, February 17, 2006

The things you see when you don't have a gun

Why is it that there was a fat man on the plane beside me, who was trying to do the impossible?

It was bad enough that he forced himself into the seat, in the aisle, thank God, and he was fighting for about 15 minutes trying to get the seat belt on. He knew his fat ass could not fit. He kept looking at me, and I at him. Finally, when the captain turned on the fasten seatbelts sign he finally asked one of the flight attendants for a seatbelt extender.

Other than that everything was fine. The flight left 22 minutes late because they were waiting for four people who were on a delayed flight. They were connecting in Norfolk, and there were no other flights going in, so they decided to wait for them. Good show.

1 Comments:

Blogger D.A. Jones said...

Hey there

I stumbled upon your blog after I saw we had one of the same books as a favorite (In Search of Pretty Young Black Men). I've read a couple of your blogs and had to commend you on being such a great writer. I'm inspired to contribute more to mine after reading your entries. Best wishes and enjoy your travels.

-d

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home